Friday 18 February 2011

Dunhill, B&H, Marlboro, Mild Seven, Camel..... which one is the best???

Dunhill Reds, Malaysia's top selling cigarettes.....
Taste's good, very smooth and quite strong..
.






( This photo was taken from the web.. I'm not the      
  owner of this photo. I have no copyright for this 
  photo. )












What makes this cigarette so famous?  It's the taste of course..
With the taste of good quality tobacco, this cigarette is a must-try
fag by all Malaysian smokers.....With 20 mg of tar and 1.5 mg of nicotine, this cigarette makes it big in Malaysia......




Next up is the old man's cigarette, Benson and Hedges......





B&H (short-form) is not famous among younger smokers.... It's strong and less smooth compared to Dunhill reds..... However, it's the no.1 cig among the older boys....... If u were to enter a mamak nasi kandar stall, what u can see in an old man's pocket is nice packet of B&H........ As for me, this brand is not too bad.... the thing that makes this cigarette famous among the oldies is bcoz of it's strong taste..... quite a number of my peers cannot smoke this as the smoke is not only strong, but a little coarse when it enters your throat...... Priced at RM10.00, pls try this cigarette at least once.......







Marlboro Evo Pack.... anyone????





Another product from Marlboro which is also less famous among smokers compared to the original Marlboro Reds....... This short-filtered cigarette tastes not bad...... but the reason y u must try it is because of it's strong sensation u get when u inhale the smoke from this fag....... and yeah, it even smells different.... in fact, Marlboro cigarettes do smell different from other cigarettes... it has that unique Marlboro smell produced from the smoke....... Although priced at RM10,  it's really worth the money u pay...... Smoke it, and experience the sensation given by the Evo Pack.........




Mild Seven, milder than Luffman???







( This photo was taken from the web.. I'm not the    
  owner of this photo. I have no copyright for this
  photo. )



Hell NO!!!! It's NOT and will NEVER be milder than Luffman, for God's sake..........
Mild Seven with charcoal filters is a good cigarette to smoke especially after your meal. It's very smooth compared to other cigarettes..... It tastes not bad.... it's not very strong compared to B&H....
It's a descent cigarette to smoke..... This cigarette is very famous among chinese smokers.... In fact, most of my chinese friends ( those whom smoke ) smoke this brand..... FYI, there is a reason y it is called Mild Seven Charcoal Filter.... there are charcoals at the tip of the filter...... if u were to take the filters off, u can see a small spongy type of material called the membrane with  charcoals in it........ When smoked, the membrane is broken in response to the change of airflow's humidity, which activates the charcoal in the filter, absorbing unpleasant taste (http://www.jt.com/investors/media/press_releases/2009/0618_01/index.html).......
That's how u get that nice smooth taste from this cigarette..... Priced at RM10, this cigarette is not something u can miss..........



Finally, Camel...... Filtered or Filter-less??







( This photo was taken from the web.. I'm not the      
  owner of this photo. I have no copyright for this 
  photo. )







FILTER-LESS OF COURSE!!!!!!
Camel filter-less, i say, is one brand every smoker out there has to die for....... This brand, in fact is my personal favourite....... I've been smoking this brand for quite some time now, and guess what, i LOVE it...
However, this brand is not that famous among Malaysian smokers mainly for two reasons..... One, it's expensive... Priced at Rm10.40, Malaysians opt to other brands such as Dunhill, Winston and Pall Mall.... Second, it's BLOODY STRONG....... I've only seen a handful of smokers smoke this brand..... Among my peers, only a few can actually smoke em'...... Looks like too few are iron-lunged to smoke this baby... I opted to this brand because i can't get any sensation from smoking other brands in the market....... I guess my lungs are too fucked up....... I need something very strong to ease my urge, and Camel Filter-less is the only remedy........







( This photo was taken from the web.. I'm not the      
  owner of this photo. I have no copyright for this 
  photo. )










Camel Filter-less, the most sensational, perfectly blended cigarette, gives you the ultimate taste of high quality Turkish and American Virginia tobacco carefully blended and rolled into thin silky white papers......
What can i say bout this cigarette...... It's taste and sensation stands out among all the other cigarettes out there in the market..... However, this is my opinion.... every smoker has his own favourite brand..... therefore, there is no "best cigarette" brand at all...... but there can be "best top 10" cigarettes.... i guess the brands in this page are sure to be in the "best top 10"......


To all smokers out there, these are the few brands of cigarettes in Malaysia that should be tried out...... Go filter-less all the way.......

Thank you for viewing my blog... this is my first time blogging.... Pls do leave comments....
                                
                                                                                                                      Warm regards,
                                                                                                                      Coffee and Cigarettes....

6 comments:

  1. Very good review boss, as a passionate smoker I'm smoking Camel when I have money because only Camel gives me the strong but sweet flavor. I was marlboro lights guy last time, and I tried B&H because I like the box and its smell, its strong but can't beat camels. Btw I smoke Camel filters, non filters hard for me to smoke on motorcycle. Most of the time, I smoke cheap cigarettes. haha the cheap cigarettes brand that I would reccomend is CANYON AND D&J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. marlboro mint is my favorite cigarette but dunhill not bad too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the location offers the Dunhill cigarettes that are created from tobacco of outstanding quality to be the world's finest. Dunhill cigarettes are sometimes of terribly high quality and outstanding in their taste. It is one in all the most demanded premium cigarette brands in the whole world.
    order cigarettes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why 1mg Cigarettes like davidoff one, dunhill infinite is not sold in Malaysia. Cigarettes what I see in KL are having high tar and nicotine levels. I just could not smoke 1 cig. a die. Really feeling bad. No one is telling where the hell I get davidoff one only. I don't want other davidoff brands. Only One, 1 mg Tar, point one mg nicotine point one mg CO. Safest one. Thanks to Davidoff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. But 1 thing Malaysia cigarettes is really damaging our health bcoz 20mg tar and 1.5mg nicotine. In overseas i go buy 1 box cigarettes of marlboro , with 1mg tar and 0.1mg nicotine. More better than Malaysia also cheapest prices. So Malaysia governments is damn off.

    ReplyDelete